Yay! Today we went karaoking!
(We: Me, Annie, Jess, Sarah, Nancy, Christine) :D
The beginning was pretty sad...
Although we did buy drinks and food beforehand at the town hall woolworths!
That was fun xD
Sadly, Big Echo was CLOSED.
So then everyone was totally
SDFGSBHGSDG
BSGDBSE
GBSFGNZSDGRNA
GDNSDFBARTMHND
NMJYGNMD XFGBZDF
ZDFBDFBD
FBDGNFGN
GN
DG
NDS
GN
DGNSGNGN
Yeah, then after we got angry and spazzed, we ended up looking for Christine's alternate place,
which also ended up being closed and there was actually a sign at the front that directed us back to Big Echo, we were were like
fdfdghrs
sdgfbsgba
basdgfbafdb
again.
=="
Yeah, then we rage quitted and went home.
NOT! hahhaah tricked you there!
We headed off to K square, hoping that would be open, and walked past mizuya!
Yaaaay mizuya, kinda affordable and the rooms were nice, except we felt very spied on since we weren't allowed to drink and eat our own food! Not even our water! SO yeah, that was sad.
OH AND THEY DIDNT HAVE SHINEE, OR DOUSHITE. WTFFFFFFFF
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
yeah, tragic as well, but wait! I'm only focusing on the bad points?
IT WAS REALLY FUN! Not to mention we finally went out with Nancy xD
NANCY is ALWAYS busy =="
we sang so many english songs today!
What a party! My throat hurts now though...
Christine and I also have quite the mutual understanding about JaeJoong as well, but let's not go there. ;D
Then we headed off to Pepper Lunch! That place is very yummy! I got a Beef Pepper Lunch. I haven't had once since my cousin came over from China and I took her to eat there.
Christine and Jess eat so slow though...
Oh and we also had the drinks that we bought earlier on that we weren't allowed to drink so yeah,
TAKE OUT YOUR PLASTIC CUPS EVERYONE! LET'S HAVE A DRINK! :D :D
Drooooooooooooooool.....
Then we walked around Market City etc etc.
Then everyone went home. Ahhh so tired!
But I didnt really want to go home... Nothing to do at home nowadays! :'(
OH and thankyou to annie for that very nice christmas present! I shall wear it well! :D
Oh and thanks to everyone who gave me a plane letter. I shall treasure it well :D
Except Christine, who SUCKS. and FORGOT =="
But it's ok, my email inbox is always welcoming.
______________
Random Fact #39
I can never remember what number fact I am up to.
I must always check my previous posts.