may I introduce to you, lex the cat
the only customised cat I managed to make; for my sister.
it's kinda cute ^_^
(oh look! me in the background doing last minute theory hw D:)
Yeah, I've been stalking my sister's blog again.
Shows I have nothing to do except take her photos :P
she blogged about this a while ago...
It's hilarious how after a month the cats are still in the exact positions, execpt the orange one is now standing and I made two more. How wonderful. According to her cbox, I recived quite the praise.
However, if my sister ever finds out that I read her blog, my head will get chopped off. :D
an interesting package from the us arrived in our post box today for my sister
interesting...
for some reason it has a french sticker on it.
perhaps it got lost and ended up in france?
interesting...
finally!
on christmas eve, I have finally bothered to set up the christmas tree
but.. what's this?? ONLY ONE PRESENT THIS YEAR! :'(
So yes, Merry Christmas everyone! And remember to sleep early tonight, so you won't get in the way of santa's business!
Too bad they knocked down our chimney to add a second storey. D:
Merry Christmas!
_____________
Random Fact #36
My family almost NEVER gives presents to each other on festive occasions such as christmas, birthdays, etc.