Hi guys
I'm currently blogging at 10:15! Wow, I had to wake up so early today because I had to go to work with my parents. So yeah, I had to wake up at 7:40!! :'(
And my bad for sleeping at 1:30 so I only got 6 hrs of sleep.
:'(
Ahhh work is so boring. There's only 5gb of internet here so I can't actually do anything except blog and facbook =="
OH WELL! At least that gives me a chance to read..
Ahh im so bad, I hardly ever read anymore :'(
WHAT A BAD GIRL.
OK this holiday I shall read 2 books!!!
Only 2 since I'm going to China on the 6th
WEEEE I can't wait! ^_^
OH and I'm also really amazed at how fast the printer here prints! It's like, ZOOOOOOOOM
here are your two sheets.
WOW OK, maybe all printers are like that, but my one at home is so slow it's not funny.
It has like, 2 hours of warming up time or something =="
OK, I shall go do something productive now,
BYE!!
_____________
Random Fact #34
I have piano lessons every Thursday 8pm.
The teacher never comes on time though =="