YAAAAAAY TODAY MY BLOG IS OFFICIALLY 1 YEAR OLD!
this is a scheduled post so that I wont forget ^_^
THIS SHALL BE EDITED LATERRRR
Hurrah! Happy Birthday dear blog!
It's been quite a year!
You have seen my crazy spazzes, my emo posts, and my very-boring-posts-about-very-boring-school. :D
Sadly, I didn't make it up to 365 posts!! Actually, So far I'm up to 258 posts, So guess that's not TOO bad xD
So, what did everyone do for boxing day? I REEEEALLY wanted to go shopping except we had to go to a family friend's party. I guess it was alright though, there were tonnes of food. Literally. Wayyyy more than several families could even finish.
You know, I feel so old nowadays...
I remember when I was young and we used to play tips and hide and seek in family dinners.
And we used to run around the house non-stop and play with everything.
Now, family dinners are so awkward... and there's like, a new generation of little kids that run around now, so now we all feel so old :'( and bored...
Man, if I tried to play hide and seek now, well.... I'M TOO BIG TO HIDE ANYWHERE!
DDD:
Sigh... one of my family friends got into Hornsby Girls. Yay for her. Oh and there was also this other girl at the family dinner who I didn't know, but she turned out to be in the same grade as us and she goes to Hornsby Girls. Too bad I couldn't be bothered to ask for her name. She seemed quite hostile to me xD
Oh and yesterday I added my sister and cousin on fb. It felt so weird.
SO yeah, I had to end up making an extra friend list called "Family" and adding her in it.
The "family" list is blocked from quite a few things on my profile, so that's good :D
AND OMG MY COUSIN'S SONS ARE THE CUTES THINGS EVERRRRRRRRR
Yeah, my cousins are much older than me...
She has like, 92 albums FILLED with photos of her baby sons.
OMGSH THEY ARE SO CUTE.
Idk if it's a bad to post photos of them here, so I wont.
AHHHH SO CUTE ><
So yes, happy birthday blog, and may you still be alive for a very long time! :D
_____________
Random Fact #38
I have a big poster thingy on the wall of my study, right ontop of my computer that says:
"PLAY PIANO EVERYDAY!!!!!"
Unfortunately, it's not very effective :'(