holy moly. i haven't been very frequent with my blogging now have it? WELL I blame it on Gumiho which is SUCH A GOOD DRAMA GOSHERS!!
DUDE I FINISHED IT IN 4 DAYS
AHHHHHH SO GOOD
The last episode is like, fricken TRAGIC and then it got better
OMG I CRIED SO MUCH IT WASN'T FUNNY
but still, i didn't cry as much as in Hi My Sweetheart but I still bawled in gumiho
I'm going to download the soundtrack now, and listen to it on replay.
Anyway, today was presentation day, which was alright i guess?
Apart from it being TOTALLY BORING =="
So since I got an award, we had to go in first, and i must say. Coming in from the main entrance when there are no people is a much greater effect than having to walk in the side doors.
The town hall is sooooo pretty! *_*
I was like, :D all the way until I got bored of it and wanted to leave while people gave speeches.
Getting an award was cool except they stuffed up the seating order before so I ended up having to rush up to the stage when they called my name since I was kinda down in the line. But that's ok. There was a nice old lady at the other end smiling at me! Then she said something like," Congratulations, you did a great job!!!"
Awwwww she was so nice.
I feel sad though, last year people got vouchers. No one this year got vouchers except the hollie people. :(
Yeah, then the rest of the ceremony continued. The distinguished guests sitting in the front looked like they were frozen, unable to laugh at any jokes anyone made and only every lightly applauded when needed to.
I think they were kinda bored too, but didn't want to show it.
However, once I looked back on the rest of the school, everyone was half asleep and fidgeting and laying on other people and stuff. Ahahah it looked really funny, the contrast.
Then the rest of the day was pretty fun. I got so hyped up for the christmas assembly thing. WOOOO CHRISTMAS!
I FEEL LIKE A LITTLE KID, WHILE BLASTING SOME HAPPY SONG FROM GUMIHO OST ^_^
AHHHHHHH GUMIHO WAS SO GOOOD I HAVE THAT REALLY SAD FEELING NOW
LIKE WHEN YOU FINISH A DRAMA. I FEEL SO SAD THAT IT ENDED :'(
OK continuing with my recount....
My report was good ^_^
my parents were like,
YOU ARE A GOOD GIRL MICHELLE (Y)
yay I'm a good girl ^_^ LOL
Sigh... Another year has passed
Next year we will be in year 9, doing our electives, having new teachers, new classmates, new friends?
Hm.. we have to get used to new teachers, new timetable, sigh...
Everything is a new start next year and I'm looking forward to it.
But it also raises more questions
Will I be able to keep up a high standard
How do I know we won't all just flop and become dumb?
Ahh... So afraid. This year seemed to past way too fast. We only have three more years until we slap down and study for the HSC. I'm so scared.
HSC :'(
BUT I SHALL NOT THINK ABOUT IT.
WHY DO I SUDDENLY SOUND SO THOUGHTFUL AND WEIRD?
i hardly ever talk like that!!!
It must be Gumiho, making go on emotional rollercoasters
I am almost convinced I have depression now.
I mean, WTH?? O_O
OK, Merry Christmas everyone!
HAVE AN AMAZING HOLIDAY AND RETURN TO SCHOOL NEXT YEAR REFRESHED AND READY TO BE COOL!!!
Also, we will dearly miss Jess H, Yue Yue and Kelly Li :'(
Have fun at James Ruse! Try not to beat our ATARs but too much!!! LOL
____________
Random Fact #32
The most played song on my itunes is Why Did I Fall In Love With You by DBSK currently at exactly 300 plays ^_^