WOW IM SO SLACK IT'S NOT FUNNY
dude I havent blogged since presentation day so that's so no cool.
So... how have my holidays been so far?
Well of thursday I went out to the city with my sister to go shopping around the new westfield in the city
Ahhhh it's so cool and pretty, but it does feel a bit empty and lonely for some reason... Oh well.
But it was kinda sad since I had a stomach ache all day so I was kind dead the whole day.
Not to mention I come home late so my piano teacher ended up waiting for me to come home to have my lesson.
ahhhh stupid, she was not impressed, but that's nothing new.
Then on Friday.... nothing happened? I didnt even get to go to basketball cuz I still had a stomach ache.
STUPID STOMACH ACHE GRRRRRRRR
SO yeah, I just stayed at home watching shining inheritance, which is actually pretty good, but can get a bit slow at times. Seeing as it's 28 episodes.I can't beleieve I have such a boring life. I've already watched up to ep 13 in 3 days. NOT LIFE.
Well actually, I kinda do, since I went to carols yesterday! Hmm... It was alright I guess, but yeah, carols is so for little yr 6 people. Ahhh so boring. I think most of the people there ignored the fact that we were supposed to be singing carols? LOL
Well I met up with Sarah, Annie, Iris, Tina, Lisa, Melody, Lily, and later on Christine and kinda Queenie?
Ummm well we ate dinner/lunch at KFC where:
1. the counter girl gave me an odd look when I asked for tap water
2. the drive through girl allegedly gave me the finger but that is debatable
There we discussed interesting FMLs and replaced the word "wand" in Harry Potter with "willy"
"Harry waved his
wand willy at Voldemort"
"Hermione took out her
wand willy"
"The elder
wand willy, the most powerful and most feared
wand willy of all"
OH my there were MANY MORE inappropriate ones but yes, it would just be inappropriate if I wrote them here. You can ask me personally if you are interested xD
And then we returned to the park and took over the kids area and started colouring in our master pieces.
(colouring pictures of baby jesus)
IT WAS FUN OK??
Mine was entered to the competition by:
JAEJOONG. AGE 24. SEOUL KOREA
Too pro, too pro.
I think we also entered some other people but I forgot who they were.
Suju? Ah yes, we entered a really dodgy one in Taeyang's name. HA! TAKE THAT ANNIE!
Then we walked around being bored and failed several games of tips and then sat down to play cheat. Which I suck at. Fullstop.
Then we played with the glowsticks Annie bought and did a hide and seek thing in the dark on the playground. That was pretty fun. I make quite the TOTALLY UN-SUS gangster dude who hides behind a tree.
Just before we left Sarah and I went hyper and started singing on the swings. I feel so sorry for the people who live nearby. We were totally AWESOME...... heh heh heh
Yeah... So that's it. Sarah had to stay at my place until around 11:30 because her parents were late but it's ok.
SO. that was my past three days. Hopefully I will be more motivated to blog more often afterwards.
Not to mention it's also my blog's first anniversary and I'm going to china on the 6th! Can't wait!
The tour around Shanghai that we joined is so cool!
5 star hotels that are apparently REALLY GOOD. And the tour only costed AU$90 and it spans over about a week? And we get to go to shanghai and all the places around it that I can't remember are called xD
hurrah!
______________
Random Fact #33
Apparently, the reason for my dark eyelashes was because my mum ate tonnes of black sesame when she was pregnant with me.
Interesting...