I am currently writing up my shopping list for when I go to china! I can't wait!
Now I will properly ask my mum all the places we are going to. It's quite the list!
I'm leaving on the 6th Jan. AHHHH can't wait!
Destination 1: Guangzhou
ahhh the good old kinda dirty but city-like place. Central canto place, apart from Hong Kong.
Destination 2: Shanghai and it's surroundings Tour (9-15 Jan)
I was really amazed when my mum said the tour was only AU$99. And it includes food, 5 star hotel and travel and the typical tour guide stuff. I think it also includes air fare from Guangzhou and back. COOL EH?
Only AU$99!!
My family friends have been on the same tour and apparently it's SUGOI! Lol, I'm lame xD
So, we're going to (in that order):
- Shanghai
- Suzhou
- Wuxi
- Nanjing
- Hangzhou
Ahhh so hyped!
Shanghai
Suzhou
Wuxi
Nanjing
Hanzhou
Who's hyped? I am! Too bad it's a tour, so like we spend one day per destination and not much time to wander off my ourselves. Very sad, since Shanghai is apparently really good for shopping! That's alright, since the next stop is....
Destination 3: Guangzhou... again...
Yeah, it's my grandpa's 80th birthday! So we're going back to have a celebratory dinner party. How exciting. We're probs gonna stay there for a while maybe 1-2 weeks? Catch up with family, etc. Not that I really know anyone in China, they're all relatives that my mum knows so it's kinda boring during yumcha :'(
Destination 4: Hong Kong!
Hurrah! The beautiful Hong Kong that can get VERY CROWED at times. My aunt works in a stall in Mongkok, EXCEPT the recent fire in Mongkok burnt down everything she owns. It's really tragic. All that stock, the stall.... Ah... tragic! I guess we can't visit there this trip! :(
Idk where we're staying. Maybe at a hotel? idk. I love Hong Kong, it's 100000 times cleaner than Guangzhou and the best thing is that there's english everywhere! Man, I'm going to feel so lost in those rural places near shanghai :'(
The lights in Hong Kong are really pretty. I can't wait to go shopping with my sister. She's like, LORD OF ALL at finding cool cheap stuff that is good quality. Ahhh so hyped! The photo above sure makes me feel drugged though... LOL
Destination 5: Guangzhou.... AGAIN!
Yes, by that time, it will be time for us to leave, to say goodbye to everyone. Maybe my cousin will cry, like she did last last time. heheh now I'm just being mean :P
Ahh... I arrive at Sydney on the 30th Jan, which is two days before school. Hopefully I won't feel jetlagged!
Can't wait! I will be reading everyone's plane letters very attentively!
_____________
Random Fact #35
In kindergarten, I was kept in after school for a lecture by the teacher because I shouted to a kid,
"YOU'RE HAVING SEX WITH *****"
Ooopps! xD