GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Saturday, December 11, 2010,9:39 PM
gumiho
haha I've started watching Gumiho!
See Sarah, I kept my promise and it's not even the holidays yet.
It's really funny.
I love that seedy guy in the trench coat.
And everytime he comes on screen seedy canto music plays
HILARIOUS!
And the Dae Woong guy is so hilarious
cuz he's so clueless! ahahahhaaaaa
oh and dude, they eat so much meat that it makes me so hungry.
I just finished episode 3 and I'm waiting for ep 4 to finish downloading
only 25 mins left!
OK, so today I slept in so much to make up for the many hours of sleep I lost over the past few weeks.
It felt so good ^_^
but then I got a lecture from my mum =="
Tomorrow I'm going to Polly's place with Annie and Sarah!! I'm so excited.
Maybe we'll bump into Polly's neighbour *hinthint*
Hm... I think not posting for a while has effected my blog becuase now people hardly ever comment!
I'm sad. My blog is no longer popular and interesting.
OK WHAT SHOULD I TALK ABOUT THEN?
well the other day my sister took some cool photos of my jewellery stuff for my RAP presentation:
She makes it look cooler than in real life xD
oh and also a "Like a G6" parody
Since everyone loves the song so much.
Personally, I think it's kinda boring...
Like it's Quidditch ;D
ahhaha funny! xD
TIME TO GO WRITE CHRISTMAS CARDS!!!
im so not bothered :'(
_____________
Random Fact #31
For the past two years, everytime I borrow a book from the library, I never finish it.
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.