Merry Christmas everyone!
I hope you all had a great day with many presents!
The most I got this year was a $50 from my parents, along with a card written in chinese that I took ages to decifer xD
Apparently there's a mistake on the chinese card i wrote had a mistake on it.
I'm sad :(
Anyhow, today I went out with my family!
First we went to the Georges River National park and bummed there for around an hour?
There's nothing to do there!
Except for maybe watching people unsuccessfully go fishing.
So then we headed of to some beach near Sans Souci.
And we played around in the water, sand, etc etc.
My sister made me do some sort of mini photoshoot for her, meaning, following her around the place and taking tonnes of candid photos.
I'm quite the good photographer. ;D
Or maybe it's a DSLR so everything looks good anyway.
xD
So then we headed home!
And had korean bbq, since we have a korean bbq grill plate thing.
Something like this:
It's pretty cool :D
especially how I've been craving korean bbq beef so much after watching Gumiho.
Omg, the amount of tasty beef in that drama!
I felt so hungry throughout the whole thing!
I'm also wanting to try ddeokbokki since it appears in like, EVERY KOREAN DRAMA.
Gosh, it looks so yummy!
I reeeeally want to try it :D
So, that was my christmas!
I'm looking forward to seeing everyone on Wednesday!
Don't forget my plane letter! ;D
Oh and jess's too! :D
yaaaaay i'm floating! ^_^
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! <3
____________
Random Fact #37
All the chocolates that are gifted around christmas time for us are forbidden to be opened until after christmas. Strictly.
Why? Because my mum likes to re-gift things xD