HEEHHE TODAY WAS KRIS KRINGLE
SO FUN
OMGSH THE LOOK ON EVERYONE'S FACE
WHEN I TOLD THEM I DIDNT ACTUALLY HAVE HAIQIU!!!
EHEHEHEHEHEHE
gosh it pained me so much to not reveal it
aahhahaha i fooled all of you!
along with steph!
im so happy
sarah gave me such an embarrasing scrapbook, but it was really cool!
except the dodgy photoshop bit is just TOO dodgy =="
and i gave sarah a REALLY COOL BOX OF MANY THINGS
PADDED WITH TONNES OF SHREDDED PINK TISSUE PAPER
IT'S JUST TOO PRETTY
THE BOX, THE INSIDE
TOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!
yeah, i gave her a necklace, post-it notes, a porcelain santa, a wooden doll, and three glass jars with little note thingies in them.
oh and also a collage of hurstville xD
since she's leaving!!!!!!
the train ride was funny.
im such a great mc, except the very immature and disrespectful audience were very rude.
oh sarah... im not going to catch the train with you very often anymore :(
HURSTVILLE WILL MISS YOU!
DAMMIT, DON'T TURN TO THE NORTH SIDE!
On another note,
OMG I AM TOO HAPPY
YESSSS I won an award!
ahhhhhh..... sigh of relief that my hardwork paid off.
maree got the hollie award. congrats!
at first i was really sad.
BUT IT'S OK!
anyhow, we finally finished VA!
which officially means that we have no more schoolwork left!
ahahha today in french was cool
we made Eiffel Towers
and Christine's one failed so sadly xD
you know how jess posted all her kindy stuff the other day?
what a coincidence, becuase I was also looking through old photos
and i found this guy who used to be in my kindy class
and i searched him up on facebook
and he's junior dux of some boarding school in queensland now.
wow, that's totally cool!
then he also added a link to his formspring
so on it, i wrote:
hi. i was in your class in kindergarten. do you still remember the people in your class?
LOOL IM SO STALKERISH
yeah, then her replied:
Yes. Who are you? (like, your doing this as anonymous)
hahaha should i tell him?
NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
that would be soooo embarrasing! xD
kk, bye!
_______________
Random Fact #30
I once submitted something to kpopsecrets.
They accidentally posted it twice and both times I got quite a big response ;D
Man, I was so flattered when people actually reblogged me!
YAY! PRIDE!