SOME HAS BEEN LYING TO ME.
AND I AM NOT IMPRESSED.
MUST.GO. STRANGLE.SOMEONE.
Nah... It's ok.
BTW, jess's blog reminded me of something.
IT'S ALMOST MY 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TOO! :D
How exciting.
I started my blog on the 27th December 2009.
Only 26 more days!
I remember when I first made one.
And my only follower was jess xD
Then somehow more people started following
NOW I HAVE 16 FOLLOWERS!
Wow, I have made quite some progress.
Notice how my anniversary date is only a week after jess's?
Yeah, we'll I kinda followed jess and made a blog!
AND JESS'S
REAL ANNERVERSARY WENT PAST AGES AGO!
Back when she used to post gay things xD xD hehehehhehehehe
anyways, It rained so much today! I was really mad, becuase Miss Lee or should I say Mrs Sun, made us go to cheerleading. damnit. I was hoping it would be called off. So yeah, we cheerleaded, but the walk back from the place was so horrible. Damnit my pants all got soaked and our feet were gross and wet. I had to make 2 trips to the toilet to dry off my socks and shoes ==" Not impressed.
I wonder what happened to spirng? It feels like spring never came! It just keeps raining tonnes, then it turns into scorching heat. NO COOL. I like spring! 2010 took away my spring :'(
Also, I made a new case for my iPod today! I'm so proud, even though all I had to do was sew in a straight line xD Now my case is brand new and shiny!
Also, Christine lost her phone today! POOR CHRISTINE! Too bad it doesn't work when you try to call it. I hope it gets handed in, or the person who stole it is very mean! >(
Damnit, I need to go work on Hollie now, so BYE!
HURRAH! JYJ CONCERT IN SEOUL! :D
LOL! maybe they should cut off the weird mesh thing under the arms? xD
_____________
Random Fact #27
I played the flute for 3 years in our primary school band.
Once I got into high school, however, I had to stop because I couldn't get a tutor and it was expensive :'(