you know, DFO looks a lot like UFO.
just someone random i realised when typing up the title.
OK, so after chinese school today, I went to DFO with my parents! I was so happy. We spent around 3 hours there and it was soooo stuffy! I HATE shopping where there's tonnes of people! Not to mention the change rooms smelt like sweat. GROSS.
OK so I was looking for skirts since I dont have any, and I bought on from Dotti for $24 and one from Jay Jays for $7.50
LOL NOTICE THE PRICE DIFFERENCE! XD
Yeah, then I got 3 tops for $22.50.
So in the end of the day I spent $53.
I FELT SO BAD FOR SPENDING MONEY.
I NEVER SPEND MONEY!!!
Then my mum went to the Oroton store there and they were having some big-ass sale there and my mum bought an expensive handbag. My dad was like, "HA! I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO DIDNT SPEND ANY MONEY TODAY!" even though all the cash register transactions were made by him ahahahaha :P
Anyway, I am very happy about the stuff i bought. HURRAH!
OH yeah, and we had a dodgy chinese test today. It started off as a test and in the end everyone was just helping each other. Even the teacher helped us. How cool.
Also, TVXQ'S LIVE IN TOKYO DOME CONERT DVD IS NEW ON MY WISH LIST.
I actually wanted it the first time I saw it in the chinatown fob store but annie somehow managed to convince me not to buy it.
I REEEEALY WANT IT! ;D ;D HINT HINT. KK
________________
Random Fact #25
Mountain Dew is my favourite soft drink
I hardly drink it though because I still don't really like soft drinks.