sup guys. today was so boring.
music. boring
inno. boring
maths. boring
science. would be interesting if i paid attention. (NOO! DONT TAKE THIS THE WRONG WAY!!! IM STILL A GREAT STUDENT! I HAD A HEADACHE!!!!!!!!!!!)
pd. attended the first 5 minutes then went to the sick bay.
YEAH! i went to the sick bay! I had this killer headache and i found think or anything. Plz remind me to catch up on science and pd from annie. Anyways, yeah it was a killer headache. I could keep my head up, so I just went to the sick bay to sleep. They have comfy beds in the sick bay :D And then I fell asleep waiting for my dad to come pick me up. AND THEN these yr 7's came in becuase they fell over or whatever and they wouldn't stop gawking at me because I was under a blanket sleeping. =="
Like they've never seen a sick person before. So yeah, I just hid under the blanket until they left and fell asleep again. My dad actually came to pick me up after school xD becuase i live so far away from school it took him an hour to get there so it ended up being after school when he arrived. and then he drove me home. I'm glad he drove me, cuz my head was still throbbing madly.
then i went to the doctor, took medicine, ladidadida......
so yeah, I'm blogging. AND REJOICING THE LACK OF HOMEWORK LEFT THIS WEEK! HURRAH!
Nothing due this week. I must be in heaven. Well, stuff is due tomorrow, but I've finished it all.
oh yeah, and my doctor looked like he was constantly chewing spit O_O
and im also really hyped for textiles. I have calulated that i will finish all my assignment cats by next week, which leaves me around 2-3 weeks to work on minis that other people want! How awesome! Since I'm feeling nice, I wont charge you and you get to customise, as long as it's do-able :D
oh how much i love my dear friends! ^_^ (hehehehehehheheheehehehe not. ;D ahhahahahahahahahahah)
ok im dodgy.
REALLY! I'm gonna make only a few though, so sorry to all those millions of fans out there. it's limited edition ;D hhehehehehehe
today i looked back on the caps we took on subject info day at capitol with christine and polly and they werw SO SHINY. omg the shininess...... MUST... PUT... THEM... AWAY!!!!!! ><
OK i'm so lame.
OH AND
ANNIE'S KK IS SO DODGY. SOOOOOOOO DODGY!!!!!!!!!!!
________________
Random Fact # 19
I'm in charge of convincing people not to buy things in my family.
Everytime my dad or sis say they want a new ipod/clothes/shoes/whatever it's up to me to make excuses of why they shouldn't buy it.
When it comes to me wanting to buy something, there's no one to stop me!!!!!!
MUAHAHAHHA! (except for my mum, who is the epitome of stingy asian)