basketball was so funny today!
I kept unintentionally squealing everytime something bad happened.
I squeal REALLY loud D:
HURRAH! WE SHOULD PLAY FULL GAMES MORE OFTEN. THEY ARE THE BEST!
It's been such a long time since i last exercised so much that i dont even remember when i was. xD
it was also pretty gross since everyone was sweating like hell afterwards.
HURRAH WE WON!
i really like the word hurrah these days.
it sounds very cool.
Today in geo we totally bludged so Christine, Polly and I went and watched Heaven's Postman! It's such a great movie and I absolutely love it! Shame on those people who think it's boring. The plot line is so heartbreaking I want to cry!!!!!!
what beautiful posters I have here. EVERYONE! YOU MUST WATCH IT! ;D;D;D;D;D
also, kk is getting so dodgy. I am so dodgy. I shall say no more.
I hope everyone had a good day today and for those who were nominated for RAP, WE SHALL WORK HARD TOGETHER!!! :D
__________________
Random Fact #23
I have a very traditional asian mentality when it come to viewing children.
- Work hard
- No play
- No spending money
- Very polite
- No swearing
- Respectful of elders
- Humble
Im such an old granny xD