HURRAH! OK, so today was luna park and it was SO FUN!
OK, not as fun as Annie's birthday party, but it was still alright.
The tango train was cool, but the music was so loud it pissed me off.
And who knew being squashed by the person next to you would be so INVIGORATING (as alice would put it)
Then we went to the Ranger! except some idiot kid broke it or something and it had to close down.
WHAT AN IDIOT KID. I saw these asian guys walking away from the ride shouting, "THAT'S THE KID! THE KID WHO BROKE IT! LET'S GET HIM!"
heheheh that was funny. stupid kid.
So then we headed to the flying saucer. Which was also closed * disappointment*
Ok, so by then, everyone was pretty pissed so we headed off to the Wild Mouse! It was alright. Tracy gave out some delicious popcorn and cupcakes. THEY WERE SO YUMMY! :D
We went on the wild mouse twice, first time with Nancy and the second time with Sarah.
Dude, Nancy you slack goat. Failed our to-be-pro hearts for the photos. BUT IT'S COOL. She still had a retarded face on, so that's all the counts, right? xD
And the second time Annie totally covered Steph my her arm. Ehehehehhehehehe
Then everyone except me went on the Rotor and I was incharge of taking photos. No way was I going on that. Just looking at it made me want to vomit. Gross.....
Anyhow, then we had lunch and everyone started feeding the pigeon. Tut tut guys, not only are you not supposed to feed birds, but you were also very biased against the poor hungry seagulls!!!
Then we went to the Ranger because it was open again and it was SO FUN! Steph and Nancy we screaming their heads off. I found it very fun. Sarah and Annie looked like they were just chilling, upsidedown, 20m of the ground.I love it when it hangs upside down!
Then we went to the Tumble Bug, and Sarah fell over! And the floor literally grated her!
SARAH! HAVE YOU BEEN MEAN TO SOMEONE RECENTLY?
WHY DID YOU RANDOMLY HAVE A CATFIGHT WITH THE GROUND?
Seriously, it was so creepy and there were long scrapes along her legs, hands, face, AHHHHHHH!
*runs and hides in fear*
Yeah, so then we all told the teachers, and while she was walking out of the first aid place, I totally over reacted and acted like she'd just died or something. Ms James was giving me odd looks. Maybe I was a bit too worried?
Anyways, I congratulate you Sarah. What a spectactular fall you had there. Face splatter and all.
GOSH I SOUND SO MEAN.
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU RIGHT? SARAH???
Anyways, we were all pretty dead on the train back. Nancy had some scary headache. And yeah, we played with Steph's antiseptic. It smells funky.
also, DEAR K,
I REEEAAALLLLLYYYYY WANT EITHER ONE OF THOSE DVDS! :D
Unless you have something more epic planned ;D
_______________
Random Fact #26
I am the only one in my family who does not wear glasses.
This includes my extended family too, excluding my baby cousins xD