Hello everyone! Miss me? OF COURSE YOU DID! XD
I shall be blogging *more* regularly from now on ^_^
Finally! yearlies are kinda over, but there are still tonnes of the other assignments that I wont talk about here.
An ways, today I was looking through my box of old stuff (memorable stuff from primary) and I found the christmas cards people gave me! xD
THE WRITING IN THEM ARE SO GAY!!!
remember the time where everyone wrote
"MERRII XMASSS~~~"
"LUV YA!!!!!!!"
"FWENDS 4 EVA!!!!!"
"GL IN HIGH SKOOL!! ILL MISS U!!!!!"
ahhh... brings back memories.
Especially cheesy lines written by annie:
"FWENDS TILL THE END!!!!!!!!!!"
"I WONT MISS YOU NXT YEAR, I'LL PROBABLY GET SICK OF YOU!!!! XD"
LOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!
jess sounded really sad in her card.
Even if sometimes you ignore me, shov (?) me off or refuse to talk to me, you're a good friend
ehehehhehee I'm sorry jess! >< what a nice christmas greeting!
there were also tonnes of cards saying,
"YUR SO TALLL!!!! :O :O"
"KEEP IN TOUCH!!!" (never did =/)
there were also MANY MANY MANY dodgy christmas trees and weird smilies.
OK I admit, I used to do that too! xD
ahhhh... primary was so fun, but I'm glad I moved onto high school. As a fact, I have more friends in high school than primary!
damn, that makes me sound like a loner... Hm...
Oh and in Dora's card she's like:
I might be in your class next year.
Wish granted! xD But you didn't even write anything related to christmas! xD
I wonder where my Yr 7 Christmas cards went... They'll probably turn up one day xD I never throw away cards.
It's quite hot these days isn't it? My laptop thinks so too. A few hours ago it was so hot that it hurt my hand when I touched it. I bet it could burn all the papers on my desk up. So then I turned it off and went to work on my textiles.
I'm so obsessed with textiles lately. IT'S SO FUN I SHOULD HAVE CHOSEN IT AS AN ELECTIVE! So fun! :D
I love my kitties that I've made. Ils sont très adorable!
OMG I WANNA TRY WRITING MY BLOG IN FRENCH!!!!!!! D'accord.
Aujourd’hui, il fait très chaud ! Pendant le déjeuner, j’achète un bloc de glace parce que je suis très chaud. Apres de collège, je suis allé au basket-ball avec mes amis Christine et Jessica. Basket-ball est très amusant. J’adore le basket-ball ! A dix-neuf heures, je rentrai chez moi et je dine avec mon papa. Nous avons mange un crabe. Ah… le crabe… Miam miam ! Maintenant, je veux manger un bloc de glace ! Mon ordinateur portable est très chaud ! Oh la la ! Il est minuit moins vingt-quatre ! Je dois aller mon lit ! A demain ! A bientôt ! ^_^
Oh la la! There were probably tonnes of mistakes there, and had to use google translate for a few things xD
ok, I hope you had fun reading my long overdue blogpost. bye! :D
_______________
Random Fact #17
When I get stressed, nervous, confused, or just not in my normal state of mind, I have to write it ALL DOWN!
Kinda like, evaluation my situation and drawing up tables and so on to solve them. I'm so lame.