HURRAH! Harry Potter was so good man, SO GOOD and kinda scary but not really scary
Plus, it was the first time in a million years we went and watched a movie with Nancy, so that was very cool.
Anyways, I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL HP7 PART 2 COMES OUT.
TOO EPIC GUYS, TOOOOOOOOO EPIC!
I feel sorry for those draco lovers out there, only 2 scenes of him...
apparently some girls behind us were like, "OMG HE'S SO HOT" during the movie LOL
Also, shame on all those people who haven't read Harry Potter yet.
SHAME ON YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
You are missing out on SO MUCH DUDE.
THEY ARE SO GOOD!
*DEATH GLARES AT ANNIE*
and then they made me wear dresses and stuff in jayjays and pumpkin patch
then i had to leave and go shopping with my sister, who was in an extremely bad mood because i was wearing her shirt
(SHE TOTALLY KILLED ME D:)
I was supposed to go skirt hunting because I own no skirts, but everything was so crap so I ended up on getting anything. failwhale.
it's ok. My dad is taking me to dfo tomorrow, so i hope i will get stuff from there. :D
Also, I think I have decided on my audition song. YAY IT'S GONNA BE SO FUN! I'M ANTICIPATING!
I also asked my mum today. I left out the korean part and just said it was a singing contest and it was for fun.
Actually, I didn't actually say any lies so I'm good.
OK, nothing more to say, BYE! :D
____________
Random Fact #24
I clip my fringe in a very strategic way every night before I go to sleep.
Or else it turns out like a fur ball in the morning.