GUESS WHY GUYS? I got a new desk today! I'm so happy! My sis and dad decided to go shopping today to buy new study desks since our old ones were getting too small for our needs. And they are SOOO cool!
My sis and I have match black glass tables and I love them so much because they're SOOOOO BIG! Like, twice as big as my old table. And they're so stylish and sleek. Hurray! Now I can work on my laptop and workbook at the same time! How great is that?
Also, dammit! I fell asleep in wide reading again! I've really got to stop doing that, but the carpet, the cold wall, the flickering lights, they're such a good combination to sleep on! Plus, I'm TIRED!! :P
OK my goal for next time is to not fall asleep! hahaha I doubt it'll work. I ALWAYS sleep in wide reading. I just start reading then randomly doze off. I bet one day Annie's gonna take a photo or something xD
I wish sarah would come back from band tour already, then we can all start getting clues again! YAY! Clues!
Dear KK,
I want some sort of puzzle or riddle to solve ;D
Love, Michelle
Recently, I've been listening to my entire itunes on shuffle. Yep, that even includes english songs that I haven't listened to in a million years. I should probably update it. The newest stuff I have is what? Glee Season 1? Fail.
And also, LAST WEBISODE OF PJ IS SO CUTE!! Too bad Sarah's at camp. OH WELLS! I'LL SPAZ WITH NANCY!!
it's N-A-N-C-Y so sexy~~
that's your dedication, Nancy.
I shall now go and do textiles, find stuff for annie and write a
rap song. bye!
________________
Random Fact #20
I'm scared of dogs that are at least on of the following:
- big
- loud
- jumping up and down
- chihuahuas
- shaggy
- dirty
- barking madly and frothing slightly at the mouth