OMFG POLLY'S HOUSE IS SO COOL IT'S NOT FUNNY.
ok. actually, she lives in one of those houseing villages. and they are just too cool! I want to live in one of those!!
- the place has like, SO MANY DIFFERENT FACILITIES and cool things
- there are a million mini park areas
- DUDE HER NEIGHBOUR IS A CELEBRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :OOO
I'm not even kidding! *GLARESATSARAHFORNOTBELIEVEINGUS* OMG GOOGLE HIM.
hahaha I'm such a crazy stalker person, but his name is Chauncey Black. It was really funny cuz Annie was so excited to see him and so we kept tricking her by saying, OH LOOK! HE CAME HOME! when he wasn't actually there....
BUT THEN. Later on, I looked towards the door and he was like, walking through his door and Annie didn't beleieve me! ahahhahahah this reminds me of the boy who cried wolf! So yeah, Polly had to physically turn her head around so that Annie could see him. So yeah, then they tried to *watch* him through polly's windows. WHAT CRAZY STALKERS YOU ARE GUYS!!! tut tut. yeah, that failed so we continued on with music work.
then afterwards, we went to the pool! The pool was so cool wow, i wish my house had a pool! SO yeah, we had a mini waterfight and got all drenched and uncool. So to dry off we went to the sauna! wow the sauna is so cool! I love the sauna! Too cool! More like, too hot!
so then we walked back, saw her neighbour walk in and out of his balcony and went home.
oh yeah, and her mum's curry puffs are the BEST. WOW THEY TASTE SO GOOD!
MAYBE POLLY SHOULD GIVE SOME TO HER NEIGHBOUR! *hinthint*
and seriously, sarah, WE ARE TELLING THE TRUTH ABOUT EVERY SINGLE THING ANNIE TEXTED YOU ABOUT. I AM SERIOUS. I SWEAR.
on another note, PLAYFUL KISS YOUTUBE THINGY ENDED! I'm so sad. SOOOOOOOO SAD.
OH well, back to my everyday drama free life.
Also, DEAR KK.
I AM EXPECTING SOMETHING EPIC.
IT'A BEEN A WEEK. I'M ITCHING FOR SOME GOOD CLUES!!!!!!!!!!
____________
Random Fact #21
I have a thing for shiny black things :D
LIKE MY NEW DESK!
AND CHAUNCEY BLACK'S CAR
AND MY IPOD! (wait... that's matte... WHO CARES!)