OMG WE SCREWED UP SO MUCH!
and plus, it was so embarrassing!!!
OK, so since we had a stupid performance day at chinese school today, Nancy and I couldn't go early so we ended up arriving there at around 1pm with Sarah.
AND THEN WE LINED UP FOR 5 FRICKEN HOURS.
HOLY CRAP MAN.
I DON'T THINK I'LL WALK FOR A WEEK
MY FEEEEEEEEEEEET :'(
Oh well... We met this cool 20 yr old singer with her guitar since she was right behind us in line. She was really cool!
She kept laughing at out jokes and stuff and her singing was sooo sooo sooo pro!!! It made me feel so bad! :'(
Yeah, after lining up for a million years, we got into this room where 9 other auditioners would watch you. It was so embarrassing. I think the camera man was getting annoyed because I didn't look at the camera. xD
Yeah, there was this girl in my group who did acting and she did a scene about breaking up with her boyfriend on the phone. It seemed quite real and cool to watch. And there were people dancing and the girl who was on the guitar. And then in a flash it was all over. DUDE.
It felt so bad becuase we pretty much spend all day there. 5 hours and we got to sing for what? 20 seconds? And sit in the room of doom for around 3 minutes. fail.
BUT STILL it was very fun. I ended up getting home at around 7pm. My parents were like,
"So, my little super star, how did you go??"
eurh, my parents being cheesy and dodgy again =="
So yeah, it was all about the experiance, and I guess it was pretty cool.
OH YEAH, AND THERE WAS THIS GUY WHO WAS PART OF THE STAFF
He wanted to get people into 4 lines but he kept saying,
"please make a four line! make a four line!!!"
and then people started laughing and not listening so he started to get all angry in korean xD
HURRAH! I HOPE JYP COMES NEXT YEAR! YAAAAAAY!
______________
Random Fact #29
I have had my pink watch since I was in year 4. And I wear it on my right hand even though I am right handed.
It was from my aunt in hk. She's cool. The watch is also very cool.