OK, so yesterday I went out with my parents after bball to go eat dinner with my family friends. God, it was the most boring thing ever D:
My parents just LOVE to embarrass me in front of everyone. We arrived late, because my parents were busy with something and then when we got there, they blamed it all on me!
"OH! We were late because Michelle had bball and she had to take a shower because she was all hot and sweaty and gross."
Thanks mum, everyone totally needs to know that I sweat tonnes.
Then the dishes came up and there was this weird lumpy long piece of meat as a dish and dad was like,
"OH LOOK! You can totally imagine this to be something else *hinthint*"
I have no idea if he meant it looked like poop or where guys pee from LOL
Then my mum was like,
"MICHELLE LUUUUURVES KOREAN POP STARS! She even tries to learn korean! And she listens to them ALL DAY LONG!!"
She was about to mention my many boyband posters until I kicked her from under the table. CAN MY PARENTS GET MORE EMBARRASSING???
Yeah, and throughout all of this, everyone was doing the asian, "ah.... michelle the little tween..."
Then the conversation changed to school and the asked a family friend who's in Yr 11 now,
"What do you want to study in uni?"
He replied,
"Accounting."
A sudden wave of relieved sighs swept the restaurant as the asian parents started praising and saying what a great decision that was.
"You'll earn so much money. You'll be so successful. Good job, my boy."
Sigh... I don't remember them saying that when my sister said she wanted to do architecture.
SIGH... ASIAN PARENTS.
Why do asian parents always want you to become a doctor, lawyer, business man, optometry, physiotherapist, and all the rest.
Sigh... At least SOMETHING funny happened.
One of the more clueless guys was like,
"WHY DOES THIS RESTAURANT HAVE NO PEOPLE IN IT, DAD??????"
smooth... just when the manager just walked past.
crazy guy, he wants to die. OF COURSE THERE ARE NO PEOPLE.
The restaurant has only been open for around 2 weeks!
Actually, the were about 5 customers that night? idk, still quite little.
At least the food was good. I love crab. We ordered crab.
Then today I went shopping, and bumped into Sarah, and then hastily ran off. xD
yeah... kk.....
Anyways, tomorrow is JYP! Hurrah! Bye!
________________
Random Fact #28
It puts me off when people in stores say "Can I help you?".
Seriously! I know that some people like it when they ask you that, but I HATE it! If I wanted help, I would have asked. That also explains why I prefer to shop alone. If someone asks if I need help, I just get scared and awkward and I end up walking out of the shop right after our short conversation.