omgsh, so the concert started.
They had this video thing of his past concerts for his world tour and him going I LOVE YOUUUU to some country I dont know. Then the lights went black and ONLY YOU STARTED PLAYING!
ONLY ONLY YOU YOU YOU
ONLY ONLY YOU YOU YOU
OMGSHHH he was wearing such a cool sparly suit thing with massive shoulders. And his dancing was epicccccc
OMGSHHHHH
Then he went and sang Wu Fa Wu Tian and took off his massive shoulder suit and started singing to Rashomon and Ying Wu Men and Touch My Heart! (I cant remember if it was in that order, but yeah, HE SANG THOSE SONGS!)
MOVE ASIDE!
And then he did his fan dance! He was holding fans! (geddit? loool)
It was so cool. There was like, cool oriental chinese music in the beginning.
*o*
And then he started talking to us!
It was soo funny cuz he kept speaking english and it was sooo cute xD
"Hi~~~~"
I can't remember exactly what he said, but he asked which people were going to his concert for the first time and everyone started cheering so he was like:
"Oh! Very people!" xD
His english was soooo cute :DDD
Then he said he would sing his next song while walking around! And he's like:
"Don't touch my body! You can touch my body guard! Hahaha"
He said people in Thailand were pulling on his hair and stuff. That's not cool.
So then he came down on our side first! Since Christine and I were sitting pretty close to the front, all we had to do was walk down and we were sooo close! Of course there were about 20 bodyguards around him LOL.
You could see all the desperate fans reaching out their arms to him xD
So then he kept walking all around the floor of the arena and he was so nice!
He went back on stage and finished his song and then went backatge.
A video started playing of his old dramas from 2004 until 2009
Everyone was so excited when Hi My Sweetheart came up xD
So then he came up again in a bright red sequin suit and sang a song from each of his 4 dramas! :D
OMGGSHHH He sang Ai Bu Dan Xing for Hi My Sweetheart and it was SOOOOOOOOOO GOOD
Show Luo is SO EPIC LIVE. Sounds exactly like the studio version :D:D
*JUST LIKE DBSK!!*
Anyhow, then he got onto a piano and started playing! But it was soo funny cuz he started the first few notes and then stopped cuz he forgot what to play!! xD xD So cute!
The song itself (when he got by to playing it) was so cool.
Ooh nice lights ^_^
Afterwards, he changed into anothr sparkly white suit and sung some REALLY SAD BALLADS. OMG I LOVE THEM. THEY WERE SO SAD! Jess's eyes watered apparently xD
Sooo nice!
For the next ballad, we went and sat on the stairs at the back of the stage. And then he finished, he got up and tripped off the stairs!
I was like OMGSHHHHHHH what did he just do! I was about to laugh cuz it was like, a cute mistake but then, he just kept lying there unconsious. Then I thought it was just part of the act. There was sad music in the background and when that ended, everyone started freaking out. Even a staff member came up and tried to see if he was ok.
But that time everyone was like OMGSH I JUST WITNESSED SHOW LUO FAINTING :O:O:O
And then he suddenly got up again and said "APRIL FOOLS DAY!!"
Omgshhhh hahahhahah everyone was so scared! Even his mum who was in the front row was so afraid!
And his laugh was so.... unique. It sounded kinda weird actually, like he was choking on something xD
Then he went back again and there was an amazing green laser show. Man that was epic. Caught it all on video!
And then he came back in another shiny costume and sang to that oh yeah oh yeah song. (Yi Wang Ling Yi Ye)
And then an English song (Twinkle)!
I think he did at least...
COME ON TWINKLE
WHY DONT YOU CLAP YOUR HANDS
Wooo Chicken dance! xDxD
It was so fun! He made everyone stand up and dance along.
And then confetti started pouring down. I collected a few as a souvenir xD
And then he left! and it looked like it ended but people started shouting ENCORE ENCORE!!
And they started playing a video of him as a little boy playing the drums and in no time, HE WAS OUT THERE PLAYING THE DRUMS!! YAAAAAAAAAAY OMG IT WAS SO TANK. BANGBANGBANGBANG
And afterwards he was like "SPECIAL. FOR YOUUUUU~~~~~"
And then he sang Ai Feng Tou and and Cheng Yao.
Soooooo fun!
Everyone was just jumping everywhere like crazy people xD
OMGSH SO FUN! And then it offically ended. Full Stop. Lights came on. and everyone was deaf xD
So we walked out. Took out last few luvos and went out :'(
Just before we left, we bumped into Popasia outside the arena and got interviewed by them! And Sy and Jamaica gave us their signatures! I think they may have remembered me from earlier that afternoon but I don't know, they seemed to be kinda lost? IDK IT WAS STILL COOL!
And that was it!
EPIC NIGHT I MUST SAY. EPICCCC