GREETINGS! MY HOMIES.
Please enjoy your time here and remember to leave a comment! ^_^
Click on the tabs above to navigate through.
bold, italic, strike, underline.
date/time Sunday, March 20, 2011,7:28 PM
ouch
Ahhh another boring week.
Well, History excursion was pretty cool.
Except for the fact I got told off by Ms Senthi TWICE. DKJFKDJHFAKLDJFHASDFA
Hahaha excuse me for being shallow, but I don't like her anymore :'(
Doesn't it look so pretty? ^_^
Yesterday I went to the dentist!
OUUUUCH. Omgsh I can't wait until my braces are out. The chain elastic thingies are really annoying =="
Oh and I'm so excited cuz I both some inter-dental brushes. WHY DID I NOT DISCOVER THEM EARLIER???????
Apparently they're supposed to go between your teeth, but that looks painful, so I just use them under the wire.
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY WHO'S HYPED ^_^
_______________
Random Fact #52
I rinse my hair in cold water after I wash it.
Apparently it makes it sleeker?? O_O
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.