I AM SOOO HAPYY! YESS I GOT A NEW COMPUTER
HOW EPIC IS THAT??
basically, it's custom built so it's like, pro but cheap and my dad bought me a cool monitor too. I'm soooo happy! byebye dodgy slow toshiba laptop!! (NO OFFENSE MY DEAR LAPPY)
NO MORE OVER HEATING AND THEN BURNING UP MY WRIST
NO MORE LAGGING WHEN I GO ON YOUTUBE, PHOTOSHOP, OR OPEN LOTS OF TABS
NO MORE WAITING FOR AGES FOR IT TO START UP
THIS IS THE LIFE!
omgshhh
Well, today is my sister's birthday.
happy birthday patti!
We went to that new jap resurant nearby. it's so cool.
like, the one behind the station.
I have a Karaage Chicken Ramen thingy.
So yummy. I hope I go there again some time!
OK so I am currently in the middle of transfering files from my old computer to my new one! YAY! HOW EXCITING.
OH AND EVERYONE. WINDOWS LIVE MESSENGER 2011 IS HORRIBLE.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD IT.
EWEWEWEWEWEWEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
anyways, good job to dora for winning the show lo tickets! I hope you win the limo too! <3
and happy birthday to annie zhao too!
OMGSH. JUST THEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM AND A SPIDER CRAWLED ONTO MY FOOT AND I WAS LIKE AHHHH AND THEN IT WENT ONTO THE TOILET PAPER.
but i still used it so lol who cares.
time to get more sleep! Lots to do this weekend!
_____________
Random Fact #53
I get bad morning breath.
You probably didn't want to know that...