SUP PEOPLE! MISS ME?
I'm sure you do! Afterall, I haven't blogged since what?
*goesbackandcheckslastpost*
LAST SUNDAY
Shame on me! lol
OK so Wednesday was swimming carnival! It was pretty fun. I didn't swim though. I don't like swimming hehe
Too bad my camera battery died after a few hours. So sad ><
Only AFTER I got home did I find out we had a spare battery. failwhale.
lool did you know that "fail whale" is an error message on twitter? Cool!
Anyways, to Alice, Vaish, Jess Li and tonnes of other people who can swim pro-ly, you guys are too cool *o*
Oh and it was Emily, Alecia and Susie's birthday! Happy birthday you all! (lol so late xD)
Then Thursday was HIGH RESOLVES.
Man, yr 9 high resolves is so much more cooler than yr 8.
Well, the first day wasn't too epic. I think the heads and tails game was cool Ms Seeto swore at me for beating her some rounds, but then in the end she beat me! DAMMIT. >(
Oh and I really like
THE CO2 GAME. EPICCCCCCCCC
OMG so fun! USA ftw!
That's right. Not the United DumbKings. hehhehehe
On Friday we continued on with
THE CO2 GAME. And just when you thought it couldn't get more epic. It did!
lol people shouting at each other across the room was epic. Actually... Kinda scary. xD
But then the teacher dude (Bill) had to stop it early, or we'll just backstab each other in the end. xD
Oh and we also had school photos. But I'm not gonna comment on that :'( :'(
*hidesinacornerbecuasemyphotosalwaysturnoutretarded*
So yeah! We all decided on our school action project thingy!
SELF ESTEEM!
I was going for body image, but was overpowered. oh well, it's ok!
I can't wait for the next meeting in term 2.
______________
Random Fact #50
My house has aircon except we only use it once a century =="