Time for my weekly post.
Man, it feels oh so very humid today doesn't it? :'(
I can stand hot, cold and warm but i absolutely cannot stand humid. It's the worse feeling EVER >:(
Anyways, I had chinese lessons with my mum this morning. So boring. I hate chinese.
Then I got stuck onto science homework. Gosh the periodic table thing is soo annoying. Not cool man. Not cool.
ohoh and yes, high resolves.
who else is doing it? EVERYONE PLZ DO IT SO I WONT BE A LONER ^_^
I do feel a little nervous. I'm not a very hyped and motivated person to set up action plans and all that.
Oh did I mention that lately I've been watching Paradise Ranch? Hehhe I know, I said I would watch a drama during the term, but it's ok. I can manage. I'm not failing in anything so far. HURRAY FOR THAT!
Has everyone started on thier atom model? :'(
it seems like I'm the only one who hasn't started dammit.
Well I have designed it. I just need to get materials. yay
Now I must go back to work. While listening to inspiring ballads and other music I like.
___________
Random Fact #49
My favourite genre of music is ballads.
Yes, I know that's old-fashioned, but... Ballads!!! <3