Ok,so wassup all! Here was my week
Well, wednesday was romeo and juliette. lol. that was pretty weird.
I REALLY LIKED THE PERVERTED DUDE. SO HILARIOUS OMG
And and all the trains got delayed and i ended up getting home so late. but that's ok! LOL
Ummm
well so far my life is boring because all i do all day is work and more work. ahhhhh
oh and im really sleepy.
oh right yesterday I went to annie's place or french.
lol our presentation... ahh
oh and damnit, stupid history essay. not cool.
I can't wait for all the assignments to be over.
wow it's already week 8.
Well I guess it makes sense. We've already had so many assessments and etc.
ANYWAYS.
LIFE IS BORING.
SORRY FOR BORING POST!
NO RANDOM FACT TODAY
HAHAHHAHA
___________
Random Fact #51
I'm good at lying
Ooooooooh see what I did there? ;)