Wow, it's almost been a week since my last post.
After all, I have been busy busy busy!!!
So! What happened...
Gosh, I bet I'm not getting enough sleep these days. NOT BECAUSE I SAY UP TO WATCH DRAMAS OR ANYTHING.
Seriously!!!!!!
LIKE,
SERIOUSLY.
MAN, it's been so busy this week it's crazy!! I wish the math teachers would give less homework D:
OH and now I also have to wear elastics on my braces, which is so annoying. Mannnnn sooo annoying. I hate them. :(
ALSO. On tuesday when I went to STC to work, I put my bag on a chair, AND THEN IT FELL OFF THE CHAIR.
AND THEN MY LAPTOP WAS IN MY BAG
SO MY LAPTOP CASE
CRACKED.
OH THE PAIN.
YOU KNOW HOW THERE ARE TWO FLIPPY THINGS FOR YOU TO OPEN AND CLOSE THE CASE WITH?
WELL ON SIZE OF MINE BROKE OFF.
DAMN YOU STUPID THING.
AND ALSO THE CORNER CHIPPED OFF AND WONT STICK BACK ON SO NOW I HAVE A RANDOM HOLE ON THE CORNER.
DAMMMMNNNNIIIITTTT!!!!!!!!!
>:(>:(>:(>:(
I swear, when my laptop case turns into bits, I shall get a new case.
But I wont get one now. That's unnecessary.
Since there is no other interesting stuffs in my life, here's a fun fact:
There are some ants that have a specific job that is to carry back dead ants into the colony.
Doesn't that make you feel sad, next time you squish an ant? :(
But they are annoying though, i mean, they like to crawl all over my desk, THAT HAS NO FOOD!
Oh and Mr Tidyman is just too cool.
His email is ourdarklord at gmail.com
hahah HOW COOL IS THAT?
I have a dentist appointment tomorrow. How exciting.
Sigh... I'll probably wake up late.
____________
Random Fact #48
I have one double eyelid and one single eyelid.
Oh it is SO ANNOYING. My eyes always turn out funky in photos =="