OMGSH SHOW LUO CONCERT WAS THE MOST AMAZING THING EVER.
I WOULD START KEYBOARD SMASHING BUT IT WOULD BE POINTLESS.
Alright, let's start from Thursday, the autograph session.
We hurried off to Star City after school and took two buses. We were about to buy fan gifts like kangaroos, ANZAC cookies etc but like, we didn't have time. SO then we took the 443 to Pyrmont!
After quite some confusion about where to stop and my computer almost burning into ashes, we got to Star City! Except we went to the wrong side of it so we had to go back out, walk around the Casino (since we're under 18) and go through the main entrance.
When we got there we headed off to the 3rd floor and started lining up! At first we were confused and ended up lining up in the VIP lane. But it was cool because
WE MET THE PEOPLE WHO WON THE LIMO FROM POPASIA! How awesome is that?
Then we went to out own line and waited, ate AND THEN WE STARTED GOING IN.
I bought a pair of glow sticks (which are basically foam sticks with lights BUT THAT'S SO COOL) and we got stamped on as ENTERED. It look like we were cows about to get processed or something lol.
AND HERE COMES THE EPIC PART.
We walk in line up to Show Luo and he's just sitting there being all cool and stuff. BUT HE LOOKED SO TIRED AND SAD FOR SOME REASON. The annoying worker people didn't let me take photos of him so I was like KLKFGHLDKFJGHLAKFJGHAKFJGH.
AND THEN I WENT UP TO HIM!
He was sitting in hi chair with his big white table and there were fan gifts on the side! (damn i knew i should have bought the cookies lol) I handed over my ticket and he signed it in gold metallic pen and handed it back to me! Then he shook my hand and smiled!!!!!
Man i feel so sad. All I could say to him was a mere "HI!"
LOLOL so funny!
So then all that took like 5 secs or something and the workers ushered me out :'(
nooooooooooooo
and yeah. that was it. Damn. ahhhh BUT! THAT'S OK! BECAUSE THE CONCERT CAME NEXT!
Here are some photos of the Autograph Venue
(TO BE CONTINUED IN ANOTHER POST)