Hi! It's been a while eh? Ah... Only the second week of school and I'm busy busy busy!!
It sucks how we have 7 lessons of maths per fortnight. DDD:
Ms N seems to love to set us homework. And either I'm too slow for my class or she's going too fast, because I tend to always be last to finish classwork! WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I SUCK!!!
Well, since I havent blogged since last week, here are the highlights:
Changing from VA to Textiles
YAY! I'm so glad I'm free of VA! No more having to feel nervous every lesson because everyone else is so much pro-er =="
I'm not even exaggerating. I suck :(:(:(:(:(
Anyhow, textiles is so fun! We did all these things on fabric and stuff. So cool.
Hm... I should go and do designs for my bag...
Elective History is DA BOMB
lol "da bomb" ahahah
Wow, Mr Tidyman is now on my list of top teachers.
DET Laptops
YAAAY lol they're GREEN.
GREEEEEEN why GREEN????????
At least it's not TOO dark, or i'll cry.
I REALLY HATE HOW EVERYTHING COOL IS BLOCKED.
HOW ANNOYING IS THAT???
So far, I can find no way in getting through ANYTHING.
Damnit
Not to mention they're sooooo heavy. We've only had them for 1 and half days and my back is already dead. T_T
At least they're windows 7 and are fast. That's good.
So yeah, what an interesting week. Sadly, I can't blog very often during the term. How sucky.
Damnit. They should at least make a new user or something so that you can use it at home unblocked.
>(
OH and the other day, I had piano lessons. And the teacher told me:
"I expect you to play at least 1 hr of piano EVERYDAY, and on weekends, maybe even 2 hrs. I'm not even going to say more than 2 hrs, because I know you probably can't do that anyway"
LOLOLOLOL
there you go. my piano and her very low expectations of me =="
bye.
______________
Random Fact #46
My nails are pretty strong and grow very fast.
and I mean VERY FAST. It gets annoying sometimes...