Ahhh...
Finally I get to sleep in my own bed! How wonderful! *o*
Since I arrived so late last night, I slept until 3pm xD
Anyhow, i went to coles today with my sis and dad.
Patt had to buy random creams and stuff.
Yay! I bought a tub of pawpaw ointment! my lips will never be dry again!
then at home we had to start unpacking :(
unpacking is so much less fun than packing.
and the mountain of clothes that needed to be washed took up three rounds for the washing machine to do!
then i had to pack my school stuff and sort out all my new stationary! HURRAH!
i really like stationary!
Hmm my teachers this year so far are:
Eng: ????
Maths: Ms Lee/ Mr Parker
Science: Ms Oliver
History: Mr Madgwick
Geography: Ms Melky?? Who knows
PD/PE: Ms Lennon/ Ms Kerrigan
Elective History: Mr Tidyman
Va: Ms Cheney
French: Ms English
I want to change my electives from va to textiles, but that means I'll have to change to the other french class, because textiles clashes with my current french class.
I'm just reallllllly scared at the other french class is full.
OMG PLEASE DON'T BE :'(
Hmmm I hope I don't fail at textiles, or that'll be every embarrasing :(
Anyhow, I need to learn to sleep early since school is near! Yay! Can't wait! ^_^
BYE!
________________
Random Fact #44
My favourite flavour of lolly is lychee, lime or grape.