Yr 9!
I'm hoping it'll be a blast.
And I'm hoping I get smarter ahahaha...
It's so weird! They changed the classes to ROYGB this year :(
SO it turns out im in 9G now. Wow, that feels weird...
Poor V got killed and replaced by an O
7O
8O
9O
10O
11O
12O
LOL! It makes numbers!
i really hate how it's so hot all day.
Damn our dodgy, heavy, uncomfortable dresses!
And dodgy plastic chairs!
I haaaate the heat. Summer was never for me.
Nor am I a beach/swimming person so yeah, NOOOOO I DONT REALLY LIKE SUMMER.
This morning we had PD.
meh, pd is boring.
Then we had science, which was interesting.
We learnt about atoms and stuff.
History sounds interesting and Mr Madgwick seems nice.
Maths was also pretty fun, but that's only cuz it was an intro class. Ms N is quite funny.
So yeah, My "Interesting" day!
I hope the people in Nth Queensland are going to be alright tonight.
Hurricane Yasi is going to be huge!
Good night.
______________
Random Fact #45
I have a cousin who lives in Germany.