HELLLLOOOOOOOO AUSTRALIA!
I'M BACK!!
I'm so glad to be back. Sighh.... China is not for me.
so dirty... so polluted.... so crowded...
but at least the food and stuff is cheap.
a maccas meal is only around AUS$2
YAAAY but mcdonalds is bad for you so my mum didnt let us go very often.
OMGGG and you know how I went on a shanghai trip yeah?
DODGY TO THE MAX.
WE GOT COMPLETELY CONNED.
long story. if i can be bothered to type it up one day, it'll be on it's own post.
Then I went back to Guangzhou! they have magazine stores EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!
And in those magazine stalls, they sell kpop mags too! I bought 2 ^_^ too bad they're in chinese, so I can only read a little bit.
oh and they came with dvds and one of them has "the making of jyj" or something like that and also bts of super show 2.
Sarah, if you are reading this, tell me if you want me to copy the super show dvd.
the whole segment is around half an hour or more.
Anyhow shopping Guangzhou is meh. The clothes are either unstylish, crappy material or completely overpriced.
I also hate public transport in china. It is constantly overcrowded. Yay! Human sardine train!
Hong Kong is much better.
We went to cotton on and since cotton on is an aussie company, the price tags all have the price in AUS$ and the price in HK$ is like, half the price in australia! Plus, when we went there was a 30% storewide discount. YAY CHEAP STUFF.
My sister also bought a new camera! It's soo cute! ^_^ but she wont let me touch it :(
it's a really pro compact camera :D
Canon Powershot S95
yaaaaaay
Anyhow, Ahhh.... what a nice holiday.
I'm really excited for school. Can't wait!
I also can't wait to get our classes comfirmed
I want to know who my english teacher is!!
Oh and if you're wondering, I have Ms Oliver for science, Madgwick for History and Melky for Geo and Lee/Parker for Maths.
Who else is in my roll class? ^_^