OH man.. what are the kpop composers gonna do? In the past decade it's been,
"YO! IT'S TWO DOUBLE OH ONE/TWO/THREE...ETC"
or last year
"YO! IT'S TWO OH ONE OH"
oh rad sounding
but what are they gonna do this year?
"YO! IT'S TWO OH ONE ONE!"
or...
"YO! IT'S TWENTY ELEVEN!"
I don't think so...
O_O
Anyhow, did everyone have a fun new year's day?
Mine was... eh.
Went to a family friends house and ate.
You guys know Sen Fang right? Yeah.
His house is really big though, like, REALLY BIG.
And then there were lots of other people there too, but I didn't know anyone!
How awkward...
Oh and I also hate my sister.
She always leaves me to go to boring family dinners alone.
DAMN YOU PATTI. DAMN YOU.
Yeah, at least the food was really yummy. My mum made a massive pot of chicken feet and they were very yummy. We had some sort of semi-bbq and some dude made fried rice, AND IT WAS THE BEST!
*drool*
Then we started to play pool. My dad is quite noob, but I can't say anything. I can't even hold the stick-thingy the right way! xD
So yes, what an eventful new years day. I hope you all had fun too!
Hmmm I hope the class arrangements will be cool next year.
For those who don't know, in yr 9 it's still laptop/non-laptop for the roll classes, so yes, you all have a 50% chance of being in my class 8V and 8Yers.
Hopefully that's a good thing in your point of view hahaha
Have a fun and safe holiday everyone!
______________
Random Fact #41
I have five scars from mozzie bites on my ankle that are shaped like the southern cross.