HOLY CRAP THAT IS ONE EPIC MV ;)
HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE
OMG I WISH DBSK WAS STILL 5.
*IMAGINES JYJ IN THE SAME MV*
HEHEHEHEHE IT WOULD BE 10000000000000000000000 TIMES MORE EPIC OF DBSK WAS COMPLETE
/slap dream on mish.
ANYHOW....
Not that I've finished spazzing, how have you all been?
Well, yesterday I went to the city with my family!
We went to the new westfield that looks good, but really isnt THAT exciting.
Then we went to David Jones. David Jones isn't THAT exciting either.
It was raining a lot yesterday too!
So then when we were walking on the pathway, a bus drove past and splashed us all with dirty gutter water.
Not cool man, not cool... AT ALL.
But I thought it was kinda funny, since it was in like one of those movies!
kinda like this, except less epic.
I found it soooooo funny though! Even though my jeans got all wet, and my sister didnt stop complaining.
Ahahhahahahaha listening to my sister complain is hilarious.
Ahhh what a funny experiance
Ok, then today I went to the dentist!
so boring... I changed the colour of my braces to pink! B
But yeah, it still looks like not-so-epic-braces =="
Oh and I also bought a book for my cousin in China! Since I'm leaving on Thursday ^_^ 2 more days :D
I bought her Matilda by Roald Dahl. I had to buy her that! It's a classic :)
Plus, her english isn't GREAT.
Ok that was it. I felt bad for not blogging in such a long while so yeah.
Seeyalateralligator!
______________
Random Fact #42
I absolutely ADORE sewing things :D
Too bad I didn't choose textiles as one of my electives :(
Tagboard
Profile
Name: Michelle Age: 14+ Bday: 26 August Location: hehehehe Interest: Chocolate, Kpop, Instant Udon, Shiny Nails, Cool People
Here are some things you need to know about me.
I can be kinda random and stubborn at times but thats only cuz your either pissing me off or I'm in a bad mood.
I can actually be quiet on some days, believe it or not.
Quiet as in, not talking much, unless completely necessary.
I like to think that I'm neat but my room contradicts that fact.
I'm not really that abnormally tall, you're all just too short.
And I like my work done.
My blogging on week days is rare but please dont keep you from checking!
And I get confused when people dont identify themselves on the tagboard.
And that's that.