GUESS WHAT GUYS
Yesterday I was super bored, so I tried to log onto my 3 yr old neopet account!
AND IT WORKED!
I was like HOLY MOLY
But yeah, I got in!!!!!!
Haha, I added Marnia, since she said what her name was on her blog.
Mine is wishful_268
I know, LAME. But dude, I made it when I was in Yr 5 okay???
Hahahha So yeah, I realised that I only had 124 neopoints in that account. So that sucked.
But then I started to play a million games and now i have around 22,000 neopoints.
Still not great, but good enough for one night I guess.
Wow, there have been so many changes compared to when I used to play 3 yrs ago. And there are so many more games and cities! Wow, I feel so slow. My shops sucks as well ==" I'm never gonna make any money xD
OH I just remembered I had also another account that's even older.
The username is pinguinlover_2682
AHAHA LAME RIGHT?
Anyhow, I can't log into it! I had sooooo much money in the back and so on. And I actually othered to give my neopets petpets, and clothes and backgrounds, etc. IM SO SAD. I CAN'T GET INTO MY ACCOUNT! :'(
Anyhowwwww
I'M GOING TO CHINA TOMORROW!
I'm so excited ^_^ SO EXCITED!
Too bad I wasn't able to do much work this holidays, BUT THAT'S OK ;D
I'm going to chinaaaaa.
I havent been back there since.. last year?
haha that's not too long ago actually xD
___________
Random Fact #43
Once I won 20,000 neopoints from the hidden treasure game
TOO BAD I WAS ON MY DEAD ACCOUNT :'(