Mish is currently studying hard! But of course, I care about my blog so I am trying my best not to neglect it.
OH the most hilarious thing happened today. Ok, so I went out with my dad and sis for lunch today but there were so many cars! So then we ended up finding a car space after 20 mins of circling, EXCEPT some dumbass (sorry for the language) blonde girl parked her car in the space we were CLEARLY rearing into! LIKE DUDE.
OK, so we were rearing in from one side and then she just sneakily parked her car from the other side and were all like.
WTF
AKSHGIUFGA
DFBAAIUDFBIAUDFBIADUFB
DAMN YOU
and then she quickly parked her car and got out and gave my dad a "too bad, so sad" face.
WTF NO MANNERS. By then, there were already tonnes of cars waiting behind us since my dad was in a horizonal position while parking his car. AND THEY WERE ALL LIKE WTF THAT CRAZY BLONDE GIRL. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT??????
So yeah, then she just strutted off, content with stealing a parking space in the middle of us parking. TUT TUT.
Then we had to go around trying to find ANOTHER parking spot, that we eventually did.
That girl was so not cool. OK, so maybe that wasn't exactly funny for us, but if you read it, I'd think it sounds funny.
Ok.. What is of the up? I did tonnes of study in the weekends. Annie came over today and we finished recording the french roleplay and finished our english script. I'm so happy. TWO DOWN! MANY MORE TO GO!
Alright, I will now go revise french again before I go to bed.
Au revoir!