OKOK IM SORRY. I'VE ONLY JUST WATCHED DREAM HIGH.
but like seriously, I actually finished it in 3 days! IM AMAZING RIGHT??
More like no life... BUT WHATEVER!!
The drama itself is aright. Normally I go for the jerk-ish guy, the one who is so obvious but SAM DONG IS SO AWESOME. Plus, Taecyeon's face annoys me. And that's been true even before I started watching dream high.
I also feel kinda sad because I already knew what the ending would be therefore, RUINED SOME OF THE FUN DAMN IT.
My favourite bits:
ALL THE SINGING BITS BECAUSE EVEN THOUGH THEY ARE CLEARLY LIPSYNCING, IT'S STILL COOL.
oh and sam dong ^_^
What I didn't like:
THE ENDING. WAS SO SUDDEN. I LITERALLY WENT "WHAATTT?!?" WHEN IT ENDED. I EXPECTED MORE. SUCH AS MORE ELABORATION OF WHAT HAPPENS IN THE END. WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THE GRAMMYS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH??
oh and the flashbacks are SOOOOOO LAME AND UNNESSESARY. I skipped all of those.
dude, I think I remember what they just said in the last scene. you don't have to constantly, remind me and waste precious drama time!!!!!
Anyway, the OST is pretty awesome.
sadly, lots of the songs I like are the drama version, such as hye mi and beak hee's audition duet. WHERE IS IT ON THE OST HUUUH???????
oh and the hye mi and sam dong's version of maybe. WHY YOU NOT ON OST??????????
DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
now I have to download a ripped version :'( So un-HD :'(
this makes me sad.
Anyhow,
3 days.
I'm so amazed at myself.
OH AND DOES ANYONE ELSE THINK THAT THE DIRECTOR RIGHT AT THE BEGINNING LOOKS A LOT LIKE KIM HYUN JOONG? OMG SUCH RESEMBLANCE. AT FIRST, IT WAS SO CONFUSING, CUZ I THOUGHT HE WAS AN OLD MAN VERSION OF KHJ LOLOLOLOLOL.
damn it, post-drama syndrome. GO AWAYYYYY it makes me so sad.
I wish there were MOREEEEEEEEEE
MOOORRRREEEEEEEE
anyways, I have volunteering tomorrow! then afterwards I have stc work! yay what a packed day.
BTW, SARAH READ YOUR EMAIL. MAN, IM GONNA GET ANNOYED SOON.
Oh wait. I JUST REALISED WHY SARAH IS SO UNCONTACTABLE THESE DAYS.
SHE'S MOVING!!!!!!!!!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok but misunderstand just blew over.
bye!
ps: welcome to the holidays!
oh look! my random facts are back! oh joy!
_________________
Random Fact #55
My electives are French, History and Textiles
Just in case you were wondering. ;D