I'm such a horrible blogger. I HAVEN'T BLOGGED SINCE SUNDAY.
How horrible. So...
Recap.
Monday
forgot.
Tuesday
forgot.
Wednesday
there was a some creepy weirdo guy on my train. He unzipped his pink jacket and revealed his bare chest. then started doing the tarzan chest beating move, while talking to himself, YOU WANT SOME OF THIS???
I also saw a cute guy on the same train. Christine said I shoudl have taken a photo. What am I? A stalker? Anyways, I bent down to pick up my bad at Central and when I looked back up, he was no where in sight.
Thursday
Games Day. Pretty fun and tiring. We won 4 games and tied 2. How pro are we? ;D
Netball was very fun. I miss the days when I used to play netball!
Volleyball felt kinda fail? oh well, at least we won both games.
Soccer was he worse. Some girl kicked the ball full on into my face at the velocity of a rocket. Like serisouly, she was doing a goal kick thingy and I was standing around 3m away from her, and as I was looking back to walk backwards, she kicked it and I turned around and it flew straight into my face. OMG I ALMOST BROKEN MY NOSE. I am so pissed at that girl. Dude, my head is 170cm. How can you possibly kick it so high within 3m??????
Yea, so then I did the whole
fall to the ground, whole body sprawled on the dirt, screaming, crying, clutching my face in pain and then huddling up into a ball. How heroic. At least I didn't get a nose bleed. Actually, a face full of blood sounds pretty cool too... :P
Now I have a stupid purple bruise on the bridge of my nose that hurts when I try to scratch it.
Friday
My nose hurts. Missed big sister little sister because I forgot. =/
Made cake during tech. It was very pro. Our very pro toadstool turned out to be very pro. ;D I would post a photo if i had a photo.
Had a very interesting trip on the train back home. It involved Christine saying inappropriate things, kpop, overdose of chocolate and 'SHUT UPPPPP' I can do it in a such a cool way. SO COOL. COOLER THAN YOU JESS.
Basketball after school. I jammed my finger but that lasted what? 30 secs? I got so scared because my piano teacher would probably kill me if I injured it too much.
We had a better coach today. But he was still weird. I don't like the gay pair we had last week.
I suck at basketball. Even my mum says so. She says I run with no coordination. :(
My nose hurts. It got itchy so I rubbed it. OUUCH.
So yea, that's pretty much happened to me. Oh yea, and my cousin, Grace, left this morning. Back to China. I hope she had fun. Now, I can have uneventful weekends again. Is that a good or bad thing?
I'm so sad. I haven't been on the computer for 2 days. TWO WHOLE DAYS. Wow, I actually survived. What was I doing then. you ask? I WAS DOING WORK!! SO MUCH WORK!!
Ya, I had so much to catch up on. 10 notifications on fb (that's puny ==") 15 pages of allkpop and about 15 blog entries. :'(
IT'S ALMOST MY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you want a wish list, just ask me. Not that anyone would want it. MY GROUP DOESN'T EVEN READ MY BLOG! :'(
ok i should do that letter thingy. BYEBYE!
BONAMANA BONAMANA BONAMANA yay im listening to BONAMANA
____________________
[ Day 1 - Your Friend ]
[ Day 2 - Your Crush ]
[ Day 3 - Your Parents ]
[ Day 4 - Your Sibling ]
Yo Patti,
I wonder where you are tonight? Probably off eating nice food with your friends, while leaving me here with mum's 'new invention' for dinner. (it's pineapple, mussel, prawn, cuttlefish and garlic? ew...)
Sad how we fight all the time. We are like, the ocean. One second we're all happy and sisterly, and the new we're raging at each other and the whole neighbourhood can hear is. Please stop singing with your headphones on. Just because you can't hear yourself, doesn't mean everyone else can't =="
If you were just a little bit more caring and considerate, you'd be great.
<3