How many times have I said I hate Fridays? Lemme count... A MILLION?!?
Yea, here are the reasons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- piano lessons
- va
I think I can see what the majority of it is.
DUDE I BET YOU MY PIANO TEACHER HATES ME.
Every lesson she has to spend 10 mins lecturing me.
Its so annoying.
I know it's mainly my fault
I need to find some way to motivate me.
So annoying :'(
Piano Playing is just another one of your necessities. Just like eating and drinking.
Oh where is my life going?
On a happier note, I got a job. Again. At STC! Again.
Yea, they finally called me. At 3:11 on Thursday. And I hung up on them. Then I called them again at 6:30 that night.
A little confusion at first but ALL WAS FINE.
Yea, and my mum lets me go play basketball at the same place as Jessica. That place that's $1 per lesson. How awesome.
BUT
My life controlling teacher managed to talk my mum half out of it by saying she can't move my piano lessons and jamming my fingers with a basketball will be bad for my piano playing.
So sad.
I am actually afriad of that fact.
But whatever sport you do you will get injured wont you?
Fall over in soccer.
Jammed fingers in basketball.
Awkward swinging postilion in tennis.
I do think my mum is too over-protective of me.
But a jammed finger is kinda not cool.
OK now I have to rethink this =="
BUT I WANT TO BE FIT!
And I don't like swimming, which is what my teacher suggested.
So yea. She said, "Let's try it for a week"
Basically meaning, you can do it for a week but after that, it's back to normal.
How sucky.
And yay, free fare day on Monday. I kinda want to go to Chatswood. I haven't been to the cool parts of Chatswood. Only Lowes and parts of the shopping center. Never the overflow of asians I keep hearing of xD
OK I cbb to blog anymore now.
I hope my finger does not get jammed.
I so scared now.
I guess google-ing it wasn't such a great idea?
=/