Have you ever felt one way but your actions contradict it?
Well, that pretty much describes me in full.
Especially the way I feel about relationships.
No, not the lovey-dovey relationships, the ones with friends, family etc.
For example. Even though I give an exterior of cold perfectionist, I HAVE NEEDS TOO D:
You may not know this but many times before I go to sleep, I imagine something cuddling me or when I'm feeling crap and sick.
But in reality, when someone comes to help me when I'm sick, I end up pushing them away.
In reality I have some sort of phobia of getting close to someone.
Whenever I become really close friends with someone, I feels all weird and I end up pushing them away a little.
In my dreams I think of having a warm bunch of friends that care for me and do all that typical stuff
bff's are supposed to do.
But in reality, I cringe to it.
Am I really that cold, shut off person?
Maybe I need to find a place where I truly belong.
Find someone I feel comfortable with.
I think all this is because I prefer to have a small group of close friends than being everyone's great friend.
I guess all those quizzes are right.
I am pretty closed in and over-protective
OK
On to a lighter subject, I saw Iris's blog on designer shoes so I decided to introduce you to something I like to follow occasionally.
http://luxirare.com/
She is a korean fashion designer living in New York? Yea. I think so. She designs and makes her own shoes and clothes and makes beautiful food. Here are some photos to get you interested :D
Saying that's delicious, is an understatement.
I like her food best. But her fashion is awesome too :D
Dude it's like she eats Truffles for breakfast. Sigh... Actually, she does. Literally.
See those shavings?
Black Truffle.