Dancing is so fun. We get to do so many cool things! Like leap across the room in a really fail way.
Yay! Everyone likes my hair. AT LEAST... I THINK SO.
My dad said it was so cute.
So did 90% of the people that commented on my hair.
Ann said it was beautiful. O_O
Sarah and Annie think it makes me look like their mum or something. NOT COOL GUYS. NOT COOL.
Yay netball was so fun today. I haven't played netball in ages. AGES. I miss netball. Too bad the netball program at school is too expensive.
And yay I have work tomorrow. EXTRA INCOME.
I hope they don't ask me to 'pause' any more. Or I will be very sad. Very sad indeed.
And then bball on friday! My dad got me a new bball today. But it's so dodgy. You have to re-pump it very day or it deflates over night xD
so.... LETS DO THAT THING JASSIE AND JESS DOES!
____________________
[ Day 1 - Your Friend ]
HI JESS. I'll do you since you did me :D
You are so weird but ordinary at the same time.
Even though you're not very ACTION PACKED I still enjoy hanging out with you very much!
You are so incredibly cute when you're all lost and clueless.
You should try become more girly!
You'd look good girly!
AHAHAHHA I just realise we don't text in the middle of the night anymore about who we fangirl over.
Ahh... the good old KHJ days. DID YOU SEE THE PHOTO WHERE HE WAS KISSING SOMEONE haha
LOL I SHALL DIG UP SOME OLD CHAT THINGS TOO!
THEY'RE SO FUN!
damn. they're on my external hard drive. =="
i guess i'll have to go get it! :(
damn. I got the wrong one (i have two)
my other one is too annoying to disconnect from my sister's computer. I GUESS NOT CHAT LOG AFTER ALL!