You know it took me 5 tries to spell "comp" right in my title? How Stupid. My typos, I mean, not my spelling of course ;D
So.. Yea, I suck at blogging frequently lately. So much stuff to do. We presented our science thing. It took around half an hour. At least it was interesting? I HOPE SO! IT TOOK SO MUCH EFFORT!!
The english comp was so sad. I really need to expand my vocabulary. and spelling. Dude I had to guess all the questions where they were asking for synonyms or something. And stupid last two questions. I guessed them. Because I suck.
You know Annie and Cindy (goes to Alexandria) have a couple name. Yea, they're
ANDY~~ and they're inseparable. They're in love or something. In case you're wondering who Cindy is, her last name is Li, WHAT A COINCIDENCE. She's Iris Y's friend who catches the morning train with us and ended up becoming our friend.
For once I'm glad Annie doesn't read my blog much or I would be getting a lot of hate mail from my cbox right now :(
Seriously. Cindy bought Annie a coke and they text each other when they are 10cm away from each other. DISTURBING~~ And Annie has ditched us on the train. We're all sitting down while Cindy and Annie are standing downstairs. When we called them, Andy said we were disturbing them. FINE THEN. AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
ANDY~~
All of a sudden Ring Ding Dong is so catchy. No jess, this doesn't mean that I will soon be in a SHINee craze. No. You know Iris Y likes Onew? I don't like Onew that much. I think he's 20. I think? Well he definitely doesn't look 20 :O
RING DING DONG
RING DING DONG
RI-RI-NG RI-RI-NG RI-RI-NG DING DONG
I like the dance to the chorus. Sarah and I were doing it on the train today and a member of the public sitting behind me was apparently giving me disapproving looks. =="
Meh what ever. I wasn't making noise. Only totally
rad movements. ahahahha I like the slow-mo running move. Just like in Lupin.
OK so I flipped the Kara version but who cares. YAY slo-mo running FTW.
I think this is enough to get my blog to regain its cool status right? RIGHT. Ok
byebey