SEE. I WARNED YOU WASN'T GONNA BLOG FOR A WHILE.
not at anyone missed me =/
SO SAD. MY GROUP DOESN'T EVEN READ MY BLOG.
unless i nag them to. how MEAN. Only jess's group, shaz, rui, and ann d reads my blog. what sad blog.
ok ill do a quick run over what I did in the weekends.
So on Saturday Patt (my sister) had 4 little 6 yr olds over to drawing lessons. They were so annoying. When they left, we went to the city. Then we went to The Sydney Opera House and took many touristy photos with my cousin. REMEMBER?? She's visiting?? Yea. Then we also took photos of the Harbour Bridge. Why do tourists from China love it so much? IDK.
Then we went inside the opera house and i got a stack of brochures and stuffed them in my cousins hands. I doubt she can read them. Then we took more tourist photos and went for dinner at Wagaya. That place I went the other time. Not last time, but the before that. It was so yummy. I love jap food :D
They were lots of yummy sushi and stuff. But there was a melted cheese mushroom and eel thing that was pure bliss. If you go there, YOU NEED TO TRY IT. I don't have a picture because my sister took them all on her pro camera. So yea. And we had a jap style spaghetti. At first my mum didn't want to order it but we got it anyway and it was BEAUTIFUL :D
Man, I love jap food :D
ok then we had the sushi roulette thing where there are 6 sushies and only one of them is filled with wasabi and everyone has to eat one at the same time. AHAHHAAHAHA my dad got it ehehhehehe. The look on his face was priceless. :D
Then we went home. BUT BEFORE THAT WE WENT TO PASSIONFLOWER!
The cool ice cream place in Capitol. I love that place. We had 8 scoops of ice cream to share between 3 and a 1/2 people. And we finished it. My parents don't really eat icecream, so thats where the half comes from. My mum loves the taro most. My sis and I like the green tea and lychee and rose petal best . Yay
Ok than on sunday I went to chatswood after chinese school to by my blazer for school. Yay! Blazer. I like blazers. I think the senior blazer for Sydney Boys looks the best.
Then we went and walked around the Westfield and my cousin and I both bought a macaroon from Cupcake on the Pitt each. SO YUMMY omg.
I had a blueberry one and Grace (cousin) got a raspberry and it was SO TASTY!! Expensive though. $2 each. My mum thought it wasn't worth it but she still bought it. Then she took a bite out of mine, ruined the shape of it and said it tasted AVERAGE.
Here's a picture I took off the internet. SO YUMMY!
Then we took a train to Circular Quay and took a ferry from there to Manly. And we took a bunch of tourist photos. It was after we passed by the Opera House that I realised how to work my sister's pro camera to take good photos.
=="
The ocean wind is really refreshing. Totally blew me away. (Quite literally D:)
Then at Manly we went to Max Brenner's Chocolate Cafe place and bought some chocolate for Grace as a gift and stayed to have some choc dipped strawberries. Not the dodgy ones that you see around the place. PRO MAX BRENNER CHOCOLATE. I love max brenner chocolate. I've loved it since it was 8 or so when we first visited Manly. <3 Well, that's what I REMEMBER
http://www.maxbrenner.com.au/
Yay go visit them. ^^ Man, You should watch the videos!!
OK then we went to the beach, took photos, drew on sand and took a ferry back. and took a train back . and went home.
ok i rushed the end because i got distracted by their website and it's getting late. OK
I need to sleep now. So many things to do. Yay we're presenting science tomorrow and oh noes. English competition. oh well. I can't study for that.
byebye