You must be thinking, why is michelle going touristing every weekend when we have so many tests? WELL IT'S NOT MY FAULT. I need to make my cousin's visit the best I can!
So, after chinese school we went to have lunch at some restaurant in Hurstville.It's that Heritage place, next to the library. I had a seafood soup and T-bone steak with the BEST CHIPS I'VE EVER HAD. Omg that lunch was THE BEST. THE BESTTT.
Then we caught the train to the Rocks and touristed more. Took photos of the Opera House, etc. etc.
And we went to the Markets in the Rocks. They're so great. So much free testers of food.
Then we went to Market City and went around the markets but then my mum got tired and we went upstairs to the shopping centre bit.
I BOUGHT SOMETHING FOR YOU JESS. I DID. I DID!
but dont expect much.
IT'S SO COOL.
I saw it and I instantly thought of you.
So I bought it.
My mum wasn't impressed.
I also got a set of mini pegs with teddies on them. It came with rope so I can hang things up with cute pegs on a nice rope. How nice.
Maybe I should take a photo? I can I be bothered? OK, but it's gonna be dodgy.
yay! im not going to do that end thing today. Too busy
Also, I'm in a movie!
yep guys, it's TRUE.
100%
Don't believe me?
Screw you!
Because I am!!
Some random Indian movie. They were filming it in the city today and I was one of those weird gwaping passer-bys
SSE I TOLD YOU WAS IN A MOVIE!!