Ms Rumney is so boring =="
OMG I wish we could do history for the whole year :'(
Nothing really happened to me today, or yesterday, or the day before.
I have lots and lots of work!!! So... cbb to blog so much. I might not blog a lot these days because my cousin is coming over from china to visit and I also have a lot of work. So, sadly, blogging will come last :(
Oh well... I'll be back. SOONER THAN YOU THINK ;D
ohohohoho I feel like I just accomplished something big. creating this gif WAS NOT EASY!!!!!! like as in, getting it onto blogger.
OHOHOHOHHOH
such a horny sheep :D
oh as i was saying, my cousin's coming over, so I'm going to sleep in my parent's room, my parents sleep in the guest room and Grace (my cousin) sleeps in my room. Why you ask? well you see, the guest room is downstairs so we dont want her to have to sleep downstairs while everyone is up stairs. Also, I don't like sleeping downstairs either. And she can't sleep in my room together upstairs because I have to wake up so early for school so she will be woken at 6:30 every morning. not cool. So yea. YAY! QUEEN SIZE BED TO MYSELF, HERE I COME! Now my parents have to squish in a double. ehehehehhehehehehe
oh well, it was my dad to suggested it so I guess it's ok ;D
ok gtg byebye