I was reading my diary that I kept during the spring holidays last year. I used to be such a nooby year 7!! ^_^
Here's an extract of the cheesy sentimental things I used to write...
"When I was listening on my iPod, Alvin and the Chipmunks, it really made me think of HPS. I really actually miss it A LOT. I miss the care-freeness. The almost-no-homework-ness. And the pure fun we used to have. High school now is full of popularity, labelling and self-image. No one used to care if you had a bad looking t-shirt or whatever but now, you always have to look your best, especially on mufti days, or you get labelled as lame, unpopular and I-don't-want-to-be-friends-with-her.
So complicated! All full of "Muah!" and "<3 ily <33" "so pretti!!" I guess I'm just too sophisticated fot that stuff. In other words, too nerdy. But who cares. As long as my friends accept who I am, I'm fine with it."
Interesting viewpoints yr 7 michelle... Interesting. I guess I was felling really suppressed to peer pressure back then? And a bit desperate to break from my non-popularity from primary school?
LOL here's one about how I felt about braces back in yr 7.'
Today I went to the dentist, got a filling and got a letter saying I need braces. What will I do in photos for next year? But then, I will look pretty when it really matters, when I'm older! Who cares if I look nerdy in yr 7? At least I still have 4-5 years to rebound back! Plus, people have to like your personality too....
And it continues on with me worrying about the colour, pain, etc.
They really aren't as bad as I used to image they were xD
There are lots of interesting things in my diary. They really remind me of how I felt about life back in yr 7 xD
I don't write in it anymore. I stopped in late november, since I still had school and other things. Plus, I havea blog, so that kinda counts as a diary thing? I guess.
I was so cute in yr 7. hehehehehe