yea, not really cool.
i don't want to talk about it.
since it's so boring to talk about.
LETS TALK ABOUT COOL THINGS!
such as JAEJOONG!
I haven't had the chance to stalk him recently.
How sad. I will now go and check the dbsk forum that i recently joined...




NGAWWWW SO CUTE!
if you've watched the mirotic mv, you'll get it. :D
:D :D :D ;D ;D ;D
ahhhh
im such a boring girl.
With boring things to blog about.
such as... nothing.
YAY! IT'S A FLYING JAEJOONG!
____________________
[ Day 1 - Your Friend ]
[ Day 2 - Your Crush ]
[ Day 3 - Your Parents ]
[ Day 4 - Your Sibling ]
[ Day 5 - Your Dreams ]
Hi dreams,
It's say that when you are good, you're always interrupted by mu stupid alarm ringtone. I wish I could somehow resuscitate you back to life sometimes, and sometimes you're just plain weird. Oh dreams, you can also be very scary some times, but I think those are called nightmares.
I always dream about things I want in the future, such lots of money, a good job and lots of friends. CUZ IM CHEESY LIKE THAT. Amazingly, you've never brought up jaejoong, but you do bring up unfinished math exams and overdue library books. =="