To my dearest blog readers (if there are any left)
I am very sorry that my blog has been constantly abandoned these days. I only blogged ONCE these holidays. How utterly fail. But! I have a treat! Here is the reason why I have actually been busy these few weeks. I was making things! I made a Camera camera case for my camera!! ^_^
Isnt it ADORABLES!
Yeah.. anyhow, today i went to the sm town fan gathering. It was pretty good except I forgot to bring the camera so I dont have any photos :(
There were people dancing, and loud music, and cool stuff but too bad it was raining. I WAS DESPERATELY WANTING TO SIT DOWN!
Then I had to leave early because I had to to go coaching!
COACHING!
OMG SO SCARY.
not really, I mean, I used to go coaching in primary right?
AT LEAST THEN I WAS SMART.
Oh gosh. I really hate it when the teachers at Mr Ye write down and call out your marks in front of the whole class. Embarassing =="
I guess it motivates me to do better then!
Tomorrow I shall be watching HP7pt2 (FINALLY) at IMAX.
DUDE IT GOT RELEASED LAST WEDNESDAY AND I AM FINALLY WATCHING IT!
So sad. Damn you people with tight schedules that prevent me from watching movies :(
But it's ok! Because I am pumped!
So long all! Until next time!
My fingers are too cold to type :(
___________
Random Fact #65
I got my braces last june 22nd