I AM SO DEVOOOOOOOO
OMSGH.
ok, so I was about to buy this cool sewing machine off ebay for $107 AND THEN SOME RICH DUDE COMES ALONG AND BIDS SUPER HIGH. So the end of the story is that I didnt get it. So sad.
I REALLY WANT A SEWING MACHINE!!!!!!!!!! :'(
I'm kinda looking towards this one now:
isn't it so awesome looking? *drool*
The RRP is around $600 in america but i found a used one on ebay for $75.
THIS BETTER BE GOOD. OR ILL BE SO SAD.
Anyhoowww....
Gosh, what a boring life I have. All I do is school work. So sad.
OH AND SAKGJHDLFKHSDFGKJH
I feel so misunderstood! Last week I totally worked my ass off playing piano every single day for ages and then my teacher's like, "MEH. NOT MUCH IMPROVEMENT MICHELLE. YOU NEED TO WORK MUCH MUCH MUCH HARDER"
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE
I have a life ok? And it doesnt revolve around playing piano 24/7. Have you heard of such thing as HOMEWORK?
Srsly. I thought was was doing so well. I did everything she told me to. And still she thinks I suck.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
___________
Random Fact #63
My favourite juice is tropical.